Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

0 rates

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by donimator, Feb 13, 2002.

1. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

Stephen. I talked to Jon (aka bigredblazer) up here in Seattle and he said that you make the 0rate add-a-leafs that can move my axel one inch foraward. I am getting ready to install my D60 and I would love to move it forward just a little bit. Let me know what you can do.

73 3/4 ton Chevy. 383 stroker, TH350, NP 205, 14bolt FF(Detroit), Dana 44(limited Slip), 6in. lift, 36x 14.5 super swampers

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

We have the in stock now! Wahoo! The ones we have going now are 1" tall and you can move the axle forward or backward 1" or 1.5", or leave it centered, all with the same kit. They're pretty cool. I anticipate seeing them on a lot of rear axles but there's not problem using them on a front.
    I'm looking into what minimum thickness I would feel comfortable with for building a zero rate leaf with offset capability, it'll probably be around 3/8".

Making the world better, one truck at a time.
    SW-ORD
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.offroaddesign.com>www.offroaddesign.com</a>