Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

02 Trailblazer

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by 88K5Jimmy, Jan 16, 2006.

1. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Does anybody have an 02 or similar trailblazer? The one I'm looking at is 2wd, loaded except for leather, new dubs and rubber and an inline 6 but has 164,000 highway miles. Does anybody know what these engines are like long term? Also, what kind of mileage do you guys get, the specs say 16 town 22 highway, but we all know how realistic those numbers can be. It's in good shape but the mileage is what concerns me. I didn't see any leaks or seaps anywhere from what I could see from lookig under the hood. It started fine and was real quiet.

Thanks

2. danny7139

danny7139 1/2 ton status

I have a ltz model with 50k. Very nice ride, my favorite chevy so far. I get about 17-19 around town and 23-25 on the highway atleast according to the computer, it gives you a live mpg average. The engine blows me away with all the features, design and power of it. Best inline 6 I've ever driven, towed the k5 a couple of times with no troubles. Going from a complete stop to hitting the gas is wonderful, seems like it will just keep going and never quit. Alot of low end torque for its size. When they tested them they ran wide open to 150k and left some going till 300k and were still running well.