Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

03 Mazda B-3000 North Carolina

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by gmcjimmy88, Feb 14, 2005.

1. gmcjimmy88

gmcjimmy88 1/2 ton status

Feb 10, 2005
    I have a 2003 mazda B-3000 for sale. It has roughly 8,000 miles on it. I love this truck but need to sell. With the recent change in child seat laws I can no longer fit my children and I in it. It is a regular cab truck. Has the following options. V-6, Automatic, Tilt wheel, cruise control, a/c, bedliner, factory towing package, cd player. When purchased new in July it was stickered at 19,400. I still have the original sticker for the window. The protective covers are still in place over the radio and the air bag selector. The current trade-in value is 10,700. I still owe 10,600. I am asking payoff but will take 10,500 for it. This is a great truck to get back and forth to work. Gets good gas mileage and is in excellent shape. The factory warranty of 50,000 miles is still in effect. Anyone interested can email me @ jeepman198601@yahoo.com. They can also call and speak with my wife about it @ 9104248249. I am currently deployed with the Air force, but can respond to any and emails/pms. Thanks
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2005