Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

'03 Silverado!!!!

Discussion in '1992-Present Chevy & GMC models' started by ntaj*ep, Aug 6, 2002.

1. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

\'03 Silverado!!!!

OK what do you all think of the face lift the Silverado line got? The Avalanch frontend on all including the HDs. /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

2. Shorts

Shorts 1/2 ton status

Re: \'03 Silverado!!!!

ugly pieces /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif but i don't ever see myself getting a 99up chevy...never liked em anyway /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

3. Re: \'03 Silverado!!!!

Easy buddy !!!! Some of us do like the new styles !!(I have a 2002 Avalanche and had an 00 Silverado, 96 Tahoe, ect...) Chevy hasn't made a bad looking "truck" over the years (In my opinion)!! Like I tell everyone "That is why they make so many different stlyes and makes of vehicles" !! Get what you want !! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. Shorts

Shorts 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Easy buddy !!!!....Get what you want !!

[/ QUOTE ]

...hey, that's why i don't have one /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif i don't like 'em....and i don't want one /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. loudnowlouder

loudnowlouder 1/2 ton status

its not too bad, i mean i'm sure once i see a few of them i'll grow to like them a little more...
    heck i might even get one in 15 years, should be in my price range then, hehe

6. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

I'm "undecided"

The front cliip looks good on the Avalanch, it fits the edgy style of it.
    But I'm not sure if I like it on the trucks, just doesn't look right on a truck.

I really liked the (old?) H/D front clips, I thought those where the 2nd best looking designs Chevy ever had.

Haven't had a good close look at the new design GMC yet.

7. BIG STEVE

BIG STEVE Registered Member

I like them got an 02 HD at work wish theyed put that of another year as far as not wanting a 99 or up my 99 gmc
    silvarodo is great.
    In aug of 87 i bought a new style 88 gmc k1500 genrial motors had not really intraduced them yet i got all sorts of reaction shock dismay how could they do that? well thers only about a bazzilion of them out ther now.
    as long as its GM got to be good /forums/images/icons/cool.gif trucks any way.

8. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

I saw an '03 at the dealer the other day and it looked nasty!

9. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

I thought it looked like the crack of my /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif ASS /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif , it is butthole ugly. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif and i dont care who owns one, my opinion will stand. cuz it is only my opinion and i dont mean squat. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

10. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

So far I dont like it but....I didnt like the newer chevys when the body style changed in 00 but now I do. I didnt like the avalanches when they first came out and now I think they are cool. They are so different and definatly a big change for chevy. Thats why I like them so much.

Everybody has thier own taste. I kind of like the new things comming out only becuase they are so different it gives everybody a variety of vehicles instead of everybody having the same thing. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

The only problem with it is just as you decide on something and settle down with it something new comes out and makes you want to try it out. lol