Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

$1,000,000 bill

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Aug 16, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

So my friend the other night claimed that his uncle has 4 $1,000,000 bills, and when he dies he's giving him one /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

I knew he was full of [darn] as usual, it's just fun to see what kind of BS he can come up with next and try to prove it's real without any proof /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif so I get on yahoo, look up 'million dollar bill' and find not only several sites that sell them (for about $2), but a story about a lady who actually tried to USE one and got arrested /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

I don't think I'll tell anyone, I'll just let him keep up with his story that his uncle went to Washington DC and had them custom made, one of like 50 in the country... /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

LOL! I got one of those for christmas when I was 9 or 10! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

wait never mind that was something else. But i did get one from my grandma when they made them! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

It's rather funny watching other people listen to him... I've known this guy for about 7 years now, so about 90% of the time I know when he's telling the truth, when he THINKS he's telling the truth, and when he's just flat out lying out his ass... Other people who don't know him so well believe him and it's quite funny...

It kinda reminds me of my friend who swears to everything that is holy that a Mercury is better than a Ford because they're built better or something like that... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

LOL they all beilive him? haha thats halarious... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. slimlynn1

slimlynn1 1/2 ton status

I've got one. You meen it's not real!

7. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Next thing you'll be telling me the 10,000 3 dollar Bills I bought for $1 a piece are no good also. /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Buy one and show it to him. Give him some kind of BS story that you got it for signing up for the National Gaurd. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    So my friend the other night claimed that his uncle has 4 $1,000,000 bills, and when he dies he's giving him one /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

I knew he was full of [darn] as usual, it's just fun to see what kind of BS he can come up with next and try to prove it's real without any proof /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif so I get on yahoo, look up 'million dollar bill' and find not only several sites that sell them (for about $2), but a story about a lady who actually tried to USE one and got arrested /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

I don't think I'll tell anyone, I'll just let him keep up with his story that his uncle went to Washington DC and had them custom made, one of like 50 in the country... /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to know a guy that would tell outrageous lies like that too. It's crazy that they think people actually beleive them.

10. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Anyone familiar with the story of that guy who cashed one of those sweepstakes,/credit card fake checks for a laugh?

Anyway, it went through and he had a hilarious court battle afterwards

11. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Yeah, he posted the whole saga on the interweb, I remember that... Funny stuff!

12. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    LOL! I got one of those for christmas when I was 9 or 10! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

whan was that?

last year no the year befor???? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif