Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1/2 stuff at bargain prices

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Goober, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Hey Goober, I don't need any of that 1/2ton stuff, but I do have some stuff that you need/would like.

Here are a few things I could use:

Mud flaps What are these?
    Zero rates I can make them for $35
    Swaybar disco's Don't have
    Steering stabilizer Don't have
    Steering gearbox support (weld-in or bar) Don't have
    Reciever hitch, the stock one sux (at least class III) $50
    Tow hooks, can never have enough. I make custom ones
    Lights (clearance, fog, ???) Don't have
    Rear skid plate (40 gallon tank) $50
    Front doors I'll have some this summer
    Aux battery tray Don't have
    Hi-lift jack Don't have extra
    Beer There is always Coors Lite in my fridge :D

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Mud flaps What are these? Those silly looking dangling things behind the wheels to keep the POPO from pulling me over. Had one of the locals pull up and chat while I was working on it and she said mud flap and bumper violations are easy money. :eek:

Zero rates I can make them for $35 Can you cut an angle on them?

Reciever hitch, the stock one sux (at least class III) $50 Hmmmm, nice and cheap .. that's how I llike 'em. I might have a line on one from my neighbor. If not, I'll let you know.

Tow hooks, can never have enough. I make custom ones How much $$? I'll take 2 for the front frame rails.

Rear skid plate (40 gallon tank) $50 Gotta dig into the piggy bank and see what I've got. I'll let you know.

Front doors I'll have some this summer I'll call you this summer. :)

Beer There is always Coors Lite in my fridge :D Wooohooo! That might make it worth the trip down there.

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Mud flaps What are these? Those silly looking dangling things behind the wheels to keep the POPO from pulling me over. Had one of the locals pull up and chat while I was working on it and she said mud flap and bumper violations are easy money. :eek: Washington sucks

Zero rates I can make them for $35 Can you cut an angle on them? Yes

Reciever hitch, the stock one sux (at least class III) $50 Hmmmm, nice and cheap .. that's how I llike 'em. I might have a line on one from my neighbor. If not, I'll let you know. No problem

Tow hooks, can never have enough. I make custom ones How much $$? I'll take 2 for the front frame rails. We'll talk more in pm's

Rear skid plate (40 gallon tank) $50 Gotta dig into the piggy bank and see what I've got. I'll let you know. No problem

Front doors I'll have some this summer I'll call you this summer. :) :cool1:

Beer There is always Coors Lite in my fridge :D Wooohooo! That might make it worth the trip down there. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: I owe you a couple anyways