Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1/2 ton u-bolt plates wanted

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by thatK30guy, Jul 19, 2001.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I need a pair of the rear u-bolt plates for a frame I have to make a trailer out of. It has a 10B rear and its all sitting there but no u-bolts on it. I don't have any plates for the 1/2 tons. So, anybody who did a 3/4 or 1 ton conversion have any to sell to me? I'm looking for a good pair of them.

Anybody planning on checking out my homepage, forget it, I am still working on it!!!

2. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

I got u-bolts... (not sure what you are asking about when you are asking for plates)

[​IMG] <font color=blue> Jeff </font color=blue> [​IMG]

3. thatK30guy

You know.... those plates that sit on top of the spring pack with the 4 holes in them for which the u-bolt threads go into. They hold the leaf pack to the rear end. [​IMG]

Anybody planning on checking out my homepage, forget it, I am still working on it!!!

4. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

oh, oh, now I don't have one of those, but there is a local shop here that has a wrecked blazer. I'd bet you could get them so if you want I'll check it out for ya, and see how much they'd charge for them.

if I could find time I'd go pull them for you (you could be waiting a couple weeks)

[​IMG] <font color=blue> Jeff </font color=blue> [​IMG]

5. ChadH82

ChadH82 1/2 ton status

I have plates for a 12 bolt. I don't know how much difference there is between a 10 and a 12 but they might work.

Chad

6. thatK30guy

They are the same thing for the 10 and 12 bolts. How much you want for them? And are they in pretty good shape? No rust and no bends?

7. i have a a pair in good shape. they're yours if you want to pay for shipping

<font color=blue>Striving for K5 world dominance</font color=blue>

8. thatK30guy

Sure, if thats no problem for you. Find out how much the shipping will be and I will send the check to you. I imagine it shouldnt run cost more than 10 bucks as they are pretty light. Thanks man! [​IMG]

9. I'll scrounge up a box. give me your address and i'll send em off. i'll trade you for the 465/205 combo, ok? LOL!

<font color=blue>Striving for K5 world dominance</font color=blue>

10. thatK30guy

I PM'd you my addy. [​IMG]

Sure, even across deal for the tranny and t-case!! [​IMG]