Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1" add-a-leaf in a IFS truck rear spring pack questions

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by AJMBLAZER, Feb 9, 2001.

1. AJMBLAZER

AJMBLAZER Better to be lucky than good. Premium Member

1\" add-a-leaf in a IFS truck rear spring pack questions

Okay, I am sick of my Blazer sitting an inch lower in the rear. Looks stupid. I already have 1.5" blocks under there, and I am not to turned on by the idea of a 2.5-3" block under there. I am interested in a set of your 1" add-a-leaf/blocks. I asked you about it a few months ago, and you said it would be doable, but I would like your ideas on what I would have to do to make them work. I will be having a suspension place do it, so they know what they are doing, just would like to know what to expect and tell them about. Thanks.

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, 4L60, 3" Flowmaster, K&N, 3" Rancho, 285/75R16 on 16x8 Baja's[​IMG]

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Re: 1\" add-a-leaf in a IFS truck rear spring pack questions

The only reason why there would be any problems using the 1" Zero Rates would be center pin sizes, and the IFS springs should use a 3/8" or so pin so you should be fine, if not center pins aren't to hard for a suspension shop to come up with. It's a toss-up whether you're better off stacking the height up, or just going to a single 2" block, but with a 2-3" block,you might have to run a shim to bring the pinion back down, so the 1" would probably work well for you.
    Thanks

Making the world better, one truck at a time.
    [​IMG]
    SW-ORD

3. AJMBLAZER

Thanks, expect a phone call soon.

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, 4L60, 3" Flowmaster, K&N, 3" Rancho, 285/75R16 on 16x8 Baja's[​IMG]

4. AJMBLAZER

Oh yeah, when are you going to be putting them online? I was telling a buddy of mine about the, but he couldn't find them online. I looked, and sure enough, not there.

Also, what would be the part number I wanted to use so I could order some?

Thanks.