Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1" body lift and STICKERS!

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by Kyle89K5, Jul 15, 2003.

1. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

1\" body lift and STICKERS!

Dr. Watson,

I just wanted to let you know that I got the lift on a few weeks ago. My wife was glad that I finally did it and wanted to again have me let you folks now how nice it was to work with you. She still jokes about how you knew who she was with just a little bit of info /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I called right after I got the lift installed to inquire about some stickers, but you were loading up the truck for the Cali trip. Let me know what I need to do to get my ORD stickers up on the truck.

One real quick question, since I didn't have the instructions, I wasn't sure how often I'm going to need to check the mounts for tightness, is there any more maint. required, or is a followup snugging good enouogh?

Thanks again for all the help.

You folks are good people...

KP

BTW, here is a nice little story on how the body lift went /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

http://coloradok5.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=garage&Number=782244&fpart=1&PHPSESSID=

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Re: 1\" body lift and STICKERS!

If you live in Oklahoma, they'll go ahead and rust in place so you shouldn't need to check them anymore...
    Actually, there shouldn't be any real maintenance, we send nylocks for the locations that can use them so they won't loosen up, and the poly shouldn't crush BUT there's always a chance that any lube buildup, extra gaps, etc can smash down tighter so it's not a bad idea to check them out.

All of our stickers ended up disappearing from Hollister so I have to re-order.

3. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

Re: 1\" body lift and STICKERS!

I could make some witty comment, but you're right. I swear to everything holy that I can find a way to make 2 peices of plastic rust together.

I missed getting some stickers by about an hour I guess. Not sure who I talked to, but they wouldn't go get you on the phone, said you were busy loading the truck. Apparently someone either wanted you to leave or wanted to get on the road /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Truth, when I found out you were packing, I just told her to tell you to have a good trip. BTW, Daystar hooked me up with the instructions I needed. Them folks are alright too /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif