Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1 Truck buried and 1 bumper ripped off

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Drey, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

So theres nothin to do in a blizzarded out town. All us single guys been drinkin an Reinders decides to plow out Jurgens' yard with his truck, gets hung up on his plow bracket. Burys it(79 F250), Mamon trys to pull it out and ends up rippin of Reinders bumper. So Reinders has had 2 bumpers ripped off this winter. Reinders, Jurgen and Woodford are tryin to dig it out now...i say to hell with it and came home to post this and pass out, cya guys in the mornin...im hopin i wake up drunk cuz this hangover is gonna suck

2. dhcomp

dhcomp 3/4 ton status Premium Member

hope you didn't drive home

3. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

It's expensive if you get caught.. That's if you don't kill anyone.

4. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Nah Jurgens place is only a couple blocks away so i just left the blazer parked and walked. Ive got a CDL so I know drinkin and driving arent worth it, id prolly lose my job as well as my license

But this morning my head hurts and I need to go dig my blazer out of the inevitable snow drift its in.

5. mr.smartass

mr.smartass 1 ton status Premium Member

Pics maybe? Just a suggestion... :rolleyes:

6. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

I totally forget...damn. Had a great photo op today too. We had to take the Elevators John Deer 544E payloader down their to pull it out.

Turns out after I left last night they tried to dig it out. Reinders was runnin it so hard the blew come off the motor and it got way to hot he said. He got the belts back on it but its still running hotter then hell. and theirs no antifreeze. So he thinks he blew the 360 up. Also his 3 week old C6 tranny doesnt have reverse anymore and its not shifting forward right.

Im never letting him live this sh*t down

7. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

nothing will kick a trucks ass faster than plowing.:D drunk plowing adds something to the mix.:haha: :haha: :haha: