Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1 week till Rebel Run

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Pure Insanity, Nov 8, 2002.

1. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Just a heads up and a last warning shot to those comin.

Anyone sitting on the fence waiting to decide....Its actually turning out to be fairly big. I am guessing about 40 rigs. About 20 confirmed coming and most people are bringing a few others w/ them. Should be fun. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

Panic time!!!! I'm not ready yet. I havn't had anytime to work on the truck this whole week. I have an 8 page English report dues this upcoming week and a model for my architectural design class. My supplies right now consist of: tent, sleeping bag, first aid kit, lantern, tow strap, and a bunch of tools. Still have to put in the fire extenguisher and extend the tranny vent lines. Reciever hitch will be in Tuesday, somethings making a wicked rattling noise on the engine, so gotta go in to get tha fixed. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

3. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

Doesn't look like I'm gonna make it /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    I havne't gotten anything done on the truck /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
    Maybe next time.

4. Pure Insanity

If PI dont quit kicking me in the nads I wont be able to make it. Its been one thing after another w/ that beast since I got it back on the road! Its had me pissed enough to consider giving up, and getting a car again.

But I wont............ /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Ill end up dying w/ PI!

Just a matter of days now.

5. florida4x4

florida4x4 1/2 ton status

yeah well at least you can say you've been working on it. I haven't had the time until this weekend. So I have to finish the tune on the carb, trim front fenders, install inner fender, install heater, finish cage, paint, check all fluids, load spare parts, load supplies, test winch... will I make it?

the shadow knowa

6. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

My trucks been begging me for an oil change, I can't seem to get the time to do it. I also think my cooling system has a leak. I know there's a manifold leak, and who knows what else. Still love it though. Someday it will look to everyone else like it does in my head.

7. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Its been one thing after another w/ that beast since I got it back on the road! Its had me pissed enough to consider giving up, and getting a car again.

[/ QUOTE ] Thats the way I feel sometimes too. As soon as one thing is fixed and everythings working right, something else breaks...

8. Pure Insanity

Absolute frustration is setting in. I am considering taking the rest of the week off so I can work on PI till I leave. GRRRRRRR!