Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

10/12 Bolt and miscellaneous items

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by 79Stomper, Dec 10, 2004.

1. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Mar 4, 2004
    Off of 79 Jimmy
    12 bolt rear axle. Complete
    Only thing wrong with it is the left side e brake cable is sheared but hey I will throw in a new one to boot.
    10 Bolt axle housing and gears only. Gears are 3.55. I thought they were 3.73's when I put them in but was dumb at the time. Sorry keeping the 28 spline shafts and knuckles as spares, rotors are good.

Out of an 84 JImmy
    Rear side interior panels good shape and have all screws needed. Interior trim for a headliner, White in color but paint can make it any color you want.

Set of 4 Rally rims with beauty rings and caps from a friend. Comes with 32X11.5R15 BF Goodrich AT's in good shape but with a little bit of dry rot.

Prefer to get rid of this stuff locally and will not deliver as I have no pick em up truck. Make me an offer on the items and will consider trades of some sorts, depends on what you have. I would like to find a good magnet mount CB antenna /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif