Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

10/12 bolt in Okc FREE!!!

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by 4GUNZ4X4Z, Aug 16, 2003.

1. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Got a match set 10/12 bolt axles, open 3.08's in Okc. You come get em. I'll help load.....they're free to good home.

2. ccox7

ccox7 Registered Member

wish you were closer..... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

Krennen said you tried to give them to him, guess it's true, you just can't GIVE those things away /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

OKay you twisted my arm, I will come get them this week. I really don't need anymore junk, but got a 10 bolt 8 lugger on the way and I am sure I will need some parts. If nobody else wants them of course. I have to get the 14B out of the back of my truck first.

Krennen

5. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

OR.......... Ccox7 where are you at? If it was closer I could meet you in Dallas,TX Labor Day weekend. I am going down to pick up my 10 bolt 8 lugger and a D60 rear and could bring them with me. I will be in the Dallas area all that weekend. Let me know if you might be interested in meeting up. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Krennen

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Got a match set 10/12 bolt axles, open 3.08's in Okc. You come get em. I'll help load.....they're free to good home.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I pay you $100 now thru Pay Pal, would you meet me in Wichita? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. got_mud

got_mud 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I pay you $100 now thru Pay Pal, would you meet me in Wichita? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i could pick them up and bring them to wichita if we can work the hours out. i'm only in okc between 2300 and 0200 sunday night through thursday night. and location may be important also, my whse is at exit 136, so we'd have to load them north of there, unless you think i can just swing on down to your place in my freightliner with triples in tow... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Triples eh...

Wes let me get back to you.... might have something brewing up on these axles. I wouldn't have a problem delivering them to Wichita, but hold up a minute let find out if the deal I got going on isgonna hold or fall though.

Michael

9. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Ok, let me know ASAP if we can do the deal as I have that bare SWB frame in the yard and want to get it on wheels to roll it around. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif