Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

10.5 hours left

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 7, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

until I can purchase Shadow Zone

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Which means 10.5 hours left before the rest of us see a post about how much he likes it /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Okay... Once again I was the first person to buy it from Ernie November...

They didn't get any of the Limited copies with the DVD... but that's okay... The three songs at static-x.com really don't offer a very good preview of the CD, those are like the only three songs of that style on the CD... It still kicks ass though, just wasn't mentally prepared for it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif GO BUY IT

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I wish I knew what kind of truck Wayne has... in his profile at static-x.com it lists one of his hobbies as four wheelin' and in the thanks page on the booklet he thanks peeps for selling him stuff for his truck and going wheeling with him... but no one knows what kind of truck he has /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I think it's time to become a stalker so I can find out... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

5. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

hey how about ya just post message on a their fourmn?? or email em. i'm sure someone will answer. ya. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Actually I did... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

He's got a Bronco (Full Size I think)... and it's big... I dunno... Tripp Eisen has a post going and he's gonna answer fan questions, so I posted a question about Wayne's truck... Hopefully he answers soon /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Let us, well me know. I need to go get that one now.

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Let you know what? about the truck?????? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Okay, I got some actual numbers, don't know if they're correct though... latest word is a 69 Bronco and an 88 K5 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yeah... the CD is still awesome... so..... .... yeah...... I wish I could find one with the DVD though, I want to see it /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif There's live concert stuff.... And my memories from July are gonna fade away soon... I need to see them live again /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

11. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    I wish I knew what kind of truck Wayne has... in his profile at static-x.com it lists one of his hobbies as four wheelin' and in the thanks page on the booklet he thanks peeps for selling him stuff for his truck and going wheeling with him... but no one knows what kind of truck he has I think it's time to become a stalker so I can find out...

[/ QUOTE ] im afraid its a bronco.. i remember seeing him thank a bronco off road company of some kind in a CD case... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

12. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Hey, Scott are you still looking for people in Phoenix? I'm on the phone with my Ex, she moved down there... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif