Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

10 bolt

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by kpanza, Dec 19, 2000.

1. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

I know this is probably a dumb question on this board, but does anyone have any interest in a 10 bolt rear axle? It has an Auburn LSD with 3.73 gears, complete drum to drum. I just took it out of my 1987 K5 last night, just figured I'd ask...I also have the stock TBI unit out of it, I replaced with a Holley high-po unit when I rebuilt the motor two years ago...anyone interested?

2. ken

ken 1/2 ton status

I may be interested in the TBI, as a backup for my '90's TBI. How complete is it? Whaddya want $$?

ken

3. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

Ken,

Well, it is complete with the TPS, IAC, etc, and it has the injectors and everything needed to run. I cut the wires that come off the injectors so that I could hook up my new Holley. It basically just needs to be plugged in and bolted on, I can't think of anything that would be needed to hook up to a GM truck that already has a throttle body. I was looking for abou $75-100 for it, I just need the cash, and it is just sitting there in the box...

4. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

What do you want for the 10 bolt?

5. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

I was trying to get $250 for it...but make an offer, I just want to get rid of it...need the space.

6. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

What would it cost to send to Lenexa, ks zip 66210. I am sure a ton. and let me know.

7. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

It looks like at least $200...a Jeep hardtop costs us $200 to send to Kansas...so probably not a good deal when you add that in...