Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

10" Springs?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Masher, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Masher

Masher 1/2 ton status

10\" Springs?

Does anyone know if anyone besides Superlift builds a 10" front spring for 73-87 Chevy's?? Also what are some good 'custom' spring companies? I don't have a grand to shell out for a set of Nationals. Are there any other reasonable priced ones?

2. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

Re: 10\" Springs?

skyjacker's 10's are the 8inchers with a 2 inch block, besides I went 8 inches on a wim and now it's so big 10 inches is pretty big, remember ya have to drive on the street sometimes. but if thats what you want then do it and do it big!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif

3. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    skyjacker's 10's are the 8inchers with a 2 inch block,

[/ QUOTE ]

??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Mine arent. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif They actually dont ride that bad.

4. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

that was 2 years ago it probably has changed since /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

5. RootBreaker

RootBreaker 3/4 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Does anyone know if anyone besides Superlift builds a 10" front spring for 73-87 Chevy's?? Also what are some good 'custom' spring companies? I don't have a grand to shell out for a set of Nationals. Are there any other reasonable priced ones?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a set of 12" front leafs... New.. well never driven on but put on the truck in 1997. they are sitting in the garage as im trying to decide what to do with them...
    Make an offer.. also I dont know how heavy they are as they are FRICKEN HEAVY.. make an offer.. and they would ship from 08094 /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. Masher

Masher 1/2 ton status

No I really need a set of 10" that will match close to the Superlift 10" fronts which I currently have. Well now only one! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif A deep mudhole and 'rookie' loader operator bent one of my front springs pretty good. I'll post some pics of the carnage soon.