Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1000 Dead in War on Terror!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by firefighter184, Sep 8, 2004.

1. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

The media and the left (same freakin thing) are amking a big deal about the fact that 1000 Americans have dies in the war on terror as of yesterday. Well they are wrong. We breached the 1000 point on 11 September 2001. I'll just list a few of the deadly events in the war on terror, as educated, aware people know them:

Marine Barracks in Lebanon 1983
    The Achille Lauro Hijacking
    Pan AM Flight 103 - Lockerbie
    Oklahoma City
    World Trade Center 1993
    The USS Cole (I served with a victim)
    Khobar Towers - Saudi
    The US Embassy in Kenya
    11 September 2001

See a pattern here you liberal weenies? We passed the 1000 point years ago, and only now do we have a president fighting back (Not bombing Kadahfy's tent, or an aspirin factory in the desert, but actually fighting back)

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

1000 people die from eating all A-[censored]-merican McDOnalds a year, I think we can justify a few brave men who offed hundreds of worthless people

3. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Damn right, Joe. Each of those dead soldiers is in Heaven now, with his brothers in arms, and a debt of gratitude from those of us here on Earth who truly appreciate their sacrifice in the name of our safety and freedom. The only reason the left is making a big deal about it is because they mistakenly think that it will scare the rest of us out of supporting the death of every terrorist bastard. WE don't want to reason with them, we want to wipe them off of the face of the earth.

4. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

A-fockin-men brother thats right!!! you can talk all the crap about the war you want but when you start on the soliders over there youll see me get pissed off real quick, im in the navy i serve but im not over the catchin bulletts like those guys are, they have my upmost respect /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

5. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I want to know how many WE killed, so I hope it's a fun ratio of 1:987

6. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

I've seen numbers as high as 50k, but the huge numbers like that are from peacenik wackos that are grossly inflating the body count. This site claims to only count civilians, but if you look closely they count "Sistani supporters" as civilians. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Their count is 12-14k right now, but that's likely somewhat inflated. Add 5-6k Iraqi military to that number, again, probably inflated since that's from an antiwar site too. So, 17-20k in reality, including terrorists, insurgents, men, women, kiddies, etc. Plus the 1005 US Soldiers /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif and a couple hundred soldiers from other countries.

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I'll say it again... if the panty-waste democrats of today were in charge during WWII, we would have surrendered after the first major battle.

casualties freaking suck... but losing a world war is a lot worse. We've lost less grunts than we have civilians up to this point, and considering we have toppled two regimes and killed 3/4 of al queda's leadership, I'd say thats remarkably good.

j

8. speedyvision917

speedyvision917 1/2 ton status

is 1000 dead soldiers in 19 months in a war all that much compared to other wars? im not sayin thats not a lot but im also not saying its little. also 246 of those deaths were accedents/unkown/other, in case anyone was interested /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

9. jekbrown

chit, over 6000 marines died on iwo jima in a month. To a modern-day leftist thats a heinous defeat and a reason to impeach the president and fire the defense department head. To anyone sane it was one of the greatest Marine Corps victories ever.

j

10. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    chit, over 6000 marines died on iwo jima in a month. j

[/ QUOTE ]
    man i have been to iwo jima, that had to be one hell of a scary place to fight a fight!!!!!!

11. jekbrown

yeppers. Assault units that landed in the first 36 hours... 90% casualties. Tells you pretty much everything you need to know about Iwo, other than who won.

Kerrys mockery of the Iwo flag raising on his book cover made me want to a) puke and b) punch him in the face. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

j