Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1000 e-mails in one day???????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, May 2, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Yup, did it today. Woohoo, new record for me..........

Some a**hat on the Chevy 4x4 list from ORC apparently has an automatic e-mail thinga hootchie and couldn't figure out how to unsubscribe. I was getting e-mails faster than I could delete, finally had to block it.

Hey Landsmasher, y'all said something 'bout playing submarine task force and pinging the no good rotten SOB......How's one get to do that?

2. The_Sandman_454

The_Sandman_454 1/2 ton status

Hey bubba ray, fire me a PM with the IP from that email... I'm a moderator of the ORC Chevy section, maybe I can hook you up with some info...

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I was just going to tell him the same thing... Bubba, forward one of his emails to me... I'll get the IP and we can both get this guy...

4. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

What happened to ya Bubba? Well anyways I have to go take a ride in the K5 and cruise the grounds for a bit. Then I gotta go online with my skydivin buddies for our weekly chat. Then I'll check back and see if you're here... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

E-mail has been sent to Landsmasher. Nail the SOB. I'm sure being that it was an e-mail list, a lot of people are lining up for payback /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

When you get the email addy, post up and I'm sure alot of us will me more then happy too bombard it. Hell, we could subscribe it to a shitload of junkmails, LOL.