Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

10b/14bff for sale

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Okiemuddog, Jun 25, 2004.

1. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

The first deal fell through on these so they are back up for sale I have a complete 10B/8 lug with 4.10's and a lockrite locker and a 14bff goc-lock with 4.10's, both axles are complete, I will even through in a set of spring plates for the 14bff. These axles are paying for an engine for the wifes car so I can have my dually back as a DD, the asking price is $500 OBO I am a little flexible. I can deliver to anywhere for gas money/lodging depending on distance or ship via forward air to any terminal at buyers expense. PM me or reply here if you have any questions /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

Krennen

I will not part these out unless you are willing $500 for the part/parts you want /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

2. cochino12

cochino12 1/2 ton status

damn, same old answer here. Too far away

3. Okiemuddog

you got a PM /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Okiemuddog

****DEAL PENDING**** /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

5. Lotsa_Faith

Lotsa_Faith 1/2 ton status

You still got the axles?

6. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

Dude, I was in line for those axles like 2 months ago????? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Whatever man, good luck.

Remington

7. Okiemuddog

Dude, the last deal I heard from you was a swap for a tranny and some $$$, I need the money and not another tranny, I have 3 sitting right now. I have a deal pending, if you are willing to pony up 5 Franklins for me, then I will make sure that that you are next in line. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

The other thing is, I am not going back 2 months to try to dig up names of who was in line, I repost and the routine starts over. I do not have the time to sift through everyone who was inline to make sure they don't want them, then have to repost them and wait even longer /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif........

8. Okiemuddog

***SOLD*** /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif