Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

10B 6lug front w/3.73s or hub&spindle

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by mini_mull, May 30, 2005.

1. mini_mull

mini_mull 1/2 ton status

Bad news :frown1: , my '87 I sold to my sister blew up the front drivers side of the axle and needs a new hub, spindle, bearings, and locking hubs. We thought it was just the auto locking hubs so she bought some manual ones to replace them, but her mechanic dug into it today and said the bearings, hub, and spindle were toasted too. I still feel responsible for paying for parts even though we already exchanged cash and title, so I'm looking for either the said parts, or maybe a whole 10B 6lug front w/ 3.73 gears in good condition. Anyone have one or some of the above named parts they want to get rid of? Or maybe know where one or the parts are? I just had a baby last week, so I can't go part yard picking just yet. I'll pay fair market price, and pick up in the Phoenix Area, or pay you for delivery. BTW if I can't find a whole used axle or used parts, where would be the best place to pick them up or mail order them new? The mechanic told my sister he thought either the spindle or hub was a dealer only part, is that the case, or is there somewhere else to pick one up? We just moved so my computer and all my stuff from parts research is still packed up, so any info is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

I have one I need to pick up and strip. If it has them they are yours for a case of MTN dew :grin:

3. mini_mull

mini_mull 1/2 ton status

Sounds like my kind of deal. :D Any idea when you'll be getting around to stripping it?