Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

10bolt front ubolt size

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by big83chevy4x4, Sep 1, 2004.

1. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

ive searched for almost an hour and can't find it. gotta get some made tommorrow.

i need to get them made tommorrow and want to check my measurments, i can't afford to wait anylonger.

with a 2" spring pack, i get 3" x 9" including 2" extra for future upgrades for the short ones, and the 1 long one, 3 3/8" x 11.5" also including 2" extra on a 9/16" ubolt.

are these the correct sizes? 5" of thread should be plenty, right?

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Sounds great, go for it.

3. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i just got on to post the exact same question. figures it would be you two discussing it. :lol: BTW, TJ, do you want your frame back? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

they are 5/8" ubolts, not 9/16" and i got 3.5" for the big one not 3 3/8" /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

what the hell are you doing now? /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif i don't have any money or i probably would /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

5. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

frame turned out severly cracked, and bent. no way to see it without tearing it apart. so i bought another one. its not getting 1 tons anymore, nor a 4 speed. AC is going back in, as is the cruise control, adding power locks and windows. basically going to become a driver/mud truck, and i'll use my 465/205, D60 and other goodies for a trail rig. i just cant bring myself to trash that cab.