Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

!!! 11 september 2001 !!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by andrey busurgin, Sep 10, 2002.

1. andrey busurgin

andrey busurgin Registered Member

The people America! Russian people grieves together with By you!I sincerely sympathize all relatives and relatives of victims that terrible day. All of them will stay in our hearts. Russian too have collided(faced) terrorism and your feelings, feelings of people of lost relatives, the friends familiar are familiar to us. And I want to tell you words of support this terrible, mournful day. And let the God will punish all those who it has made. I can not support you personally, but know - I all soul with you!!!

2. MontanaLifted

MontanaLifted 1/2 ton status

That sounded like it was spoken in TRUE FREEDOM! God Bless everyone and stay alert on this anniversary.

3. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

What can we say but thank you. My love and support goes out to all the 9-11 victims in New York, Dc, and Penn, and youll be in our prayers, thoughts, and every minute of the day tomorrow.

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i just wanted to say as well that my thoughts and prayers will be with the people of the 9/11..to the people who died, there families, and all those that put there life on the line, or did die, trying to help others..we can never repay you...

5. Yukon Jack

Yukon Jack 1/2 ton status

Your remarks are appreciated! It will be a very somber day. Thanks for your support!

6. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Thank you very much for your well wishes! While I did not personally lose any loved ones, I can only imagine what must be going thru the minds of those that were more directly affected by this tragedy brought against the United States of America.

My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone around the world who experienced loss due to the attacks of September 11th, 2001. Stay safe and alert this week.

-Dan

7. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

Let's all remeber those affected by the 9-11-01 tragedy!
    Keep everyone in your prayers and thoughts especially the
    kids that were born without their fathers.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

89K5 14FF,D60,2 1/2"SUPERLIFT,1"ORD BD,MORE ON IT'S WAY!

8. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Thanks. It means a lot to have the suport of others from different countries.
    Let us know if you ever make it over here to visit. I'm sure we can find somebody to show you around.

9. bklynlifted

bklynlifted 1/2 ton status

nice post comrad, i'll be thinking of all types of people tomorrow morning i'll be in the pit with my commisoner and all the brass from my dept. later i'll be at the lighting of the eternal flame in battery park. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif web page

10. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the support. This world needs a lot more people with this same attitude.

My heart, thoughts and prayers are still with all the families and the victims of that day.

My daughters school is doing a rememberance ceremony tomorrow morning. On a normal school day there flag is already flying on the flag pole. But...not tomorrow. Tomorrow the whole school is gathering at the flag pole at the start of the day. they will sing the National Anthem while the flag is being raised. After the flag is raised the whole school will then recite the Pledge of Allegience. Then the will joi hands to form a large circle for the singing of a special song that they learned in music class as a memorial to the 9-11 attacks and then observe a moment of silence. I think for a group of 4th and 5th grade kid's this is INCREDIBLE!!!! Not to mention a good call on the part of the school.

To the rest of you...stay safe and be alert. Who knows what these monsters are capable of.