Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

12 bolt rear axle parts or whole

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by SHINTON, Aug 6, 2003.

1. SHINTON

SHINTON 1/2 ton status

This is from a 72 Chevy Blazer...

12 bolt axle I am gonna sell/piece off, I KNOW the rear drums are a hard to find $$$ item, axles, carrier, spider gears, 3.73 ring/pinion...heck the whole axle if someone needs it.

So..what are good prices, make me an offer!! I will split it up or sell the whole thing. I bought it off a guy here, snagged the Lock Right for myself and really don't need the rest.

Gonna sell off Big Org I think...coming to realize I am too freakn wide for the trails this year!! About sheared off the gas tank filler at Crackers Neck.

Heck for the right price I will yank the Lock Right outta the current 12 bolt and sell it!!!

Sam Hinton

2. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

11x2" 6 lug drums are not hard to find, were used way into the 80s years at least. the same 11x2 used since at least '64, there was also the 2.75" wide ones later on

3. SHINTON

SHINTON 1/2 ton status

Autozone thinks they are made of gold, $85 each vs say $20ish for alot of other models/5 bolts, etc?

Like I said, I will make a DEAL if someone wants this, located in NC. Otherwise it may go to the salvage/scrap metal guy.

Sam

4. rcpilot

rcpilot 1/2 ton status

How much for an axle shaft (need a spare).. say shipped to 92243..

5. SHINTON

SHINTON 1/2 ton status

Shipping via USPS is $32, UPS Ground is $28, this is based on estimated 25lbs, 36" long by 10 by 10.

Say $40 for a spare shaft? So, let me know! (Both shafts for $60 if you want...shipping will be higher I am sure cuz of weight) So you can have prob 2 spare shafts all told for 80/90 bucks, that ain't too bad?

SAm

6. SHINTON

SHINTON 1/2 ton status

Quick update the left/driver side brake parts have now been removed/sold. (This does not include the drum, just the brake stuff as a unit.)

Someone was asking about the axles, have both of them, great shape, come on you know you want a spare or two!

Sam