Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

13 Days On And A Hip Chocolate Shake

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Resurrection_Joe, Apr 2, 2006.

1. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I CAN PLAY THE BLUES!

Yes

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

3. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I can usually follow your stuff, but......

Drinking Slimfast are you, while learning harmonica? :confused: :p: :confused: :haha:

4. Resurrection_Joe

Hahaha I was tired, sorry

Ok

This is my first day off after 13 days of work. I usually wqork half days, but Saturday was a windup of 8 hours of total hell. Nah, it was fun, but crazy busy. We ususally pull maybe $700 a day this time of year, we pulled $2150! This is the first time in a long while I've appreciated a day off.

It turns out Whey protien is MUCH MUCH cheaper than low carb drink mix powder and tastes the same. $0.38 per serving VS $1.50 serving. So, I made a good spending descision and now I have muscle building... protien. I've barely had to eat anything with the protien not to run around hungry. A steak and some cheese or some eggs or whatnot. Plus there's a sexy man on the bottle. Also, mixing creatine in it makes the creatine palatable instead of like licking silica beads off the back of a young boy. Uh... yeah

After the rock show (I wish someone would comment) me and Bones we're at my house being philosophocal* and he was playing some great blues. I decided I need to learn that, so I did, in a really simple way, on my ESP electric.

*After the show I saw a giant lobster that made me sad and killed a bunny on the road which made me sad and there's another thing that made me sad and he's sad about the same things except the other thing that he's sad about involves a different subject but all in all we're both sad about it.

It was a GIANT lobster. 30" long minimum.

Uhm, so yeah. I need a shower and then I'mma cook a steak and drink chocolate nutrient mix and lift wieghts

5. Resurrection_Joe

Hey, someone give me a blender

6. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Get creatine at Wal-Mart - fruit punch, just mix with water. Its not bad at all, like kool aid. I just started back last week. They have some whey there that aint bad either, but I like the cheap stuf from viatmin world.