Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1310 to 1350 yoke conversions???

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by laketex, Jan 31, 2001.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I'm about to make some bulletproof long travel trail only driveshafts, but to be bulletproof I need to get rid of the 1310 joints. My question to all the gurus is this: Can I get 1350 yokes for my D44 frontend And my NP203 case front and rear? I already have a 14B rear.
    Also what trucks came with 1350's in everything so I'll know who's driveshafts to find and modify. If worse comes to worse, I guess I can find a 1350 CV joint somehow (just the joint). Any ideas? Thanks.
    Bryan

[​IMG]
    Durant, Ok
    I love my SAWZALL!!!

2. KENBARBOUR

KENBARBOUR Registered Member

Tom Wood at Six States Distributers really helped me out. Over the phone he built me a driveshaft with a 1350 on the diff end and a 1310CV on the transfercase end. He even sent me new yokes for my 12 bolt and Np203. And new seals and everything else i needed. The shaft was $295 and the yokes with hardware were about $65 each. And he sent it all the way to New Jersey COD even!
    If he cant help you out ask Stephen at ORD. He's very helpful.

3. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Tom Woods does not work for Six States anymore. He has his own shop called-get ready-Tom Woods Custom Driveshafts. Go here: http://4xshaft.com/ or if I did it right http://www.bigjbear.coloradok5.com