Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

13th's & 14th's Run At Table Mesa Area Info. :)

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by therobzilla, Apr 3, 2002.

1. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

13th\'s & 14th\'s Run At Table Mesa Area Info. :)

OK,

I have some cool news, I have two of my wheeling buddies from the Atlanta, GA area, comming out to attend the 13th's run.

They are going to arrive in the morning of the 12th into Sky Harbor Airport and we are going to head directly to the trail.

So here starts the questions:

I am going to have 4 people with me, Joey, my two freinds and myself. It's going to be quite crowded with four in the blazer, I am going to need a couple of seats.

Second

Can we get a confirmation of who is going? I will start a list again like the last run we attended.

Is anyone camping on Friday night. I will be at least friday night, maybe even saturday night.

I think the plan is to to make up our minds what trails we are going to run again when we get to the trails.

So who's comming, and what days???

2. FWP

FWP CRS

Re: 13th\'s & 14th\'s Run At Table Mesa Area Info. :)

I'm in, all weekend. seats are available, in the back, but only when the trail is easy. The hard core stuff, no-one rides in the back- no cage there. They can ride, if they don't mind getting out during the hard stuff. I don't want to get anyone hurt.

3. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

I should be there...
    If I'm not working by then, I might camp but it's a tough call since Sean's house is so close to Table Mesa Rd. The couch is much more comfy, & the night before wheelin' is almost as good.
    I might have an extra seat if Sean brings the quad... & actually if Sean brings the quad you'll probably have an extra seat too... LoL

4. therobzilla

Matt,

Cool deal, It would be cool if you make it.

Your right, if Seab brings the quad we may have plenty of seat in my blazer, considering Joey will be very busy busting Sean gonads.

Rob

5. smp

smp 1/2 ton status

I should be up for the run i'll try to get Sat. off but if not i'll come up Sat night and wheel Sun.

6. therobzilla

SMP,

Now if you showed up that would be the real deal, two first gen blazer on the same run, besides that I want to see that puppy in action and how it runs and acts.

Rob,

Matt, edited as noted, sorry terrible with names.

7. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

hahaha... it's ok...
    I'd probably get suicidal if someone confused me with a J**p owner. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

8. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

I should be there too.

9. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Count me in.....

Who knows this area well?! Matt? Sean?

I've been on Raw Deal and Lower Terminator.... Walked Anaconda, and I know we can't make it! There are tons of trails around there, but I'm not sure how many are "Fullsize tolerant"....

Marv

10. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

I'd like to go, but I fear my brother will still be using my truck to commute to and from work, so I might end up in the not going category. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif although on the positive side, his company ( Kalil ) is selling off thier older S-10's and isuzu's to the employee's, so he might end up with his own ride here soon enough. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif we'll just have to see as the time draws nearer...

-Rich

11. bigdaddy89

bigdaddy89 1/2 ton status

I think myself and another member {nate87k5} are going to come up on Sat. Since my blazer is for sale, I am going to bring my sportsman instead. He is going to bring his quad also. We can help out witn spotting and whatever else. Have you got a time planned for starting on Saturaday?

12. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Myself and some other crew will be there.

13. AZK5

AZK5 1/2 ton status

I might be there one of the days, where and when are we meeting?

14. weisel

weisel 1/2 ton status

I was hesitant on going before beause I was lockerless, but now that is the least of my problems. I spun a bunch of berrings in my 400 and will need to go get my extra engine from Pine this weekend. So count me out for now.

15. marv_springer

Eli...

I know a guy who's parting out a Suburban. He has a good running 350 engine. I can find out the detials if you're interested... I know it's mostly stock, has an aluminum intake, has roughly 30k miles, and idles like a stone stocker. I heard it run b4 he pulled the engine. I bought the trans and case out of it.

Marv

16. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

hmmm... looks like I might have to invite Keith as a tour guide, he knows that area up there kinda ok. I know I can find Raw Deal & Armegeddon. Been on terminator, but that was many years ago, I know I couldn't find it again. Armegeddon is gonna make our future Highway to Hell run look like a day in the park, so that probably wouldn't be a good choice quite yet. I've walked about 1/2 of Anaconda too, I know my truck could do it, I just have a real bad feeling about that trail, so I won't touch it. They've all been done by fullsizes though. Terminator would work for me though. If it's ok with you guys I might be able to get Bill out with us again with the desert camo willys from the last run, I'm pretty sure he knows where everything is up there.

17. marv_springer

I'll bet a beer that I can find Lower Terminator.... I think I could find Upper too. Never been to Predator. I won't touch Anaconda either - think I'd need a helicopter to get the Green thing out of there!

Let's start with Lower Terminator on Saturday and go from there. For those who won't be camping - we should agree on a meeting place and time. Anyone??

Marv

18. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

The parking lot is about the best meeting area out there... works for me anyway
    & if 9 works for you it works for me... seems to be a good time for the people that have to drive a long ways in the morning.

19. weisel

weisel 1/2 ton status

Marv,
    Thanks, but I have a RV sitting up in payson that I don't have the time to fix up so I decided that it could lend its 350 to my truck. It only has 50k on it I think. Was my grandpaws, but he gave it to me. He was religous about keeping up the maintnance on it so it should be in good shape, well hell, it will fire up as is in the RV. Might be interested in the aluminum intake for my 400 when I rebuild it. That is if he wants to part out indivudual engine pieces.

20. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

I need a parking lot too? /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Where is this one located???