Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

14 bolt Disc Brake Kits - $55.00 shipped

Discussion in 'Vendor Forum' started by jkwoffroad, Oct 12, 2005.

1. jkwoffroad

jkwoffroad Registered Member

These are 3/8" thick laser cut plates with spacers and grade 8 bolts. Fits 86 model and older 3/4 ton 14 bolt full loater. I've sold 100's of these on eBay and my website. $55 includes shipping via US priority mail to any United States address. UPS shipping available upon request. I accept paypal (theknifeman@hotmail.com) or money order. Just paypal me the $$ with a note as to what the payment is for and you'll have them in a few days.

Thanks, Steven

[​IMG]

2. guido666

guido666 1/2 ton status

Sorry for being so naive, but if I get these brackets, what kind of rotors do I buy to make them work? Also which calipers for both e-brake and not? Thanx.

3. jkwoffroad

jkwoffroad Registered Member

parts required

No problem, I should have mentioned the aditional parts required. You'll need 80 model 3/4 ton Chevy 4x4 front rotors and calipers. Several year models before and after will also work if you happen to have them laying around. To my knowledge 73-87 are pretty much the same weather it's from a Dana 44 or 10 bolt front axle. If you want the mechanical e-brake you'll need 76-78 Cadillac ElDorado rear calipers. I hate to send you to another site but here's a link to an "how to install" on on my plates.

JKW 14 disc brake install

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Steven

4. Mudgod

Mudgod Registered Member

Sent you a e-mail on some zero rates. I wish you had a phone # to call.

George