Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

14 bolt FF 4.10 axle

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by R72K5, Feb 11, 2004.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

anyone got a 4.10 ratio 14 bolt FF 3/4 ton pickup suburban rear axle near me for good deal ? a friend of mine is looking for one to replace the 14 bolt SF under an 86 pickup that the gov lok exploded in

thanks

2. justinf

justinf 1/2 ton status

I've got one out of my stepside. It's originally out of a 1978 chevy 3/4 ton. It is the full floater with 4.10 gears and open carrier. Shoot me a pm if interested.

Justin

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

as luck may have it(for my friend anyways) a yard in springfield called him and said they have one for 200, im going to go with him since i know where the place is, here in a bit we are leaving to go there to get it they said they will remove it when we get there, if not then im getting back to you on this later today and get your number to him and his number to you

you should see the SF 14 bolt under the rig right now, its completely blown up, pinion and yoke gone, pinion gear hanging off inside housing, carrier ate up bad, gov parts broken off, a guy my age had the truck and i was told that he was trying to spin off all four wheels,

what a retard....

scrap.

thanks /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

4. justinf

justinf 1/2 ton status

pm sent