Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

14 bolt ff and dana 44 4 sale OHIO PICTURES FLAT TOPS INCLUDED

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by bad_bo_ti, Nov 20, 2004.

1. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

14 bolt dually full floater, 4.10 gears and i believe that is a locker in the pics. front dana 44 4.09 gears. warn lock outs one works the other is broke. pictures . 44 does have flat tops 150 obo for 44, 300 obo for 14 bolt, i can install different gears in them for extra fee.

2. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

Re: 14 bolt ff and dana 44 4 sale OHIO

ttt any offers the rear does have a locker in it. i am going to tear into them this weekend and get them cleaned up and take pics too. thanks chris

3. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

i am leaving the flat tops on dont have time to take them off price is the same though!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I am going to give them a couple more days on here before i go to ebay.

4. dhdescender

dhdescender 1/2 ton status

Qualicum Beach, British Columbia, Canada - Eh.

[ QUOTE ]
    ttt any offers the rear does have a locker in it. i am going to tear into them this weekend and get them cleaned up and take pics too. thanks chris

[/ QUOTE ]

What brand locker do you "think" it has? Looks like an open carrier to me, It sure isn't a detroit, and it isnt a gov Loc.

Not trying to ride your a$$, but I don't want somone to pick it up thinking they're getting a detroit.

5. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

i dunno, hell it might not be a locker, i know it looks completly different than my other 14 bolt. i will have to try and roll it around to double check. sorry for any confusion.