Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

14 Bolt for Sale

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by kpanza, Dec 18, 2000.

1. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

Is anyone interested in a 14 bolt full floating rear axle? It is in good condition, has a Detroit Locker and I believe 4.56 gears...I just put one in my Blazer, otherwise I would take it...a friend of mine has it, wants to sell quickly! Let me know, if I get responses, I will post his info. He is in Southern California.

2. johnny reb

johnny reb 1/2 ton status

how much?

3. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

Let me find out, I will get back ASAP!

4. mybeast

mybeast Registered Member

What is it off of, and how much. I'm in the market for one after the first of the year.

When all else fails MASH the skinny pedal!

5. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

Ok, guys, here is what I can tell you. Give this guy a call, his name is Deke, nice guy. I don't have the exact specifics, just know that it is near new condition with a Detroit locker, complete. His cell phone # is
    (661) 803-1577 and his home phone is (661) 257-3303. He's asking $800 obo for the rear axle and can probably
    deliver it in the LA/Orange county area with his truck. If I remember right, he is somewhere near Castaic...

6. I can buy a 14 bolt with 4.56 gears in ohio for $200 man plus a new det locker and thats well under $600!Tell your friend good luck.