Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

14 bolt lug pattern

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by XJOSHX, Mar 3, 2003.

1. XJOSHX

XJOSHX Registered Member

I am planning on doing a 14 bolt rear axle and a 10 bolt front for my blazer. My question is, is there any way to get the same bolt pattern on the front and rear so I don't need to buy different rims when the time comes? I don't care which pattern it is as long as they are the same.

2. 79Beast

79Beast 1/2 ton status

A FF14 will have 8 0n 6 1/2 bolt pattern. You can upgrade to 3/4 ton hardware on the front which will have the same 8 lug pattern. There is also a more costly and less desireable way to convert the rear to semi-floating with 6 0n 5 1/2 like you probably have now.

3. XJOSHX

XJOSHX Registered Member

yes, I am figuring it to be a better idea to convert the front. what parts would I ened to do the conversion?

4. XJOSHX

XJOSHX Registered Member

ok I guess I should have searched this site a little better than i did. Sorry about this post guys, it's right in the tech section