Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

14 bolt manual?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by CarolinaBogger, Dec 15, 2001.

1. CarolinaBogger

CarolinaBogger Registered Member

Well, I picked up a 14'er today. It is going to need alot of work to get here running though (all new bearings, seals, etc....). I fugured i'd get it anyway cause the guy just wanted it out of his yard and gave me a good deal. Anyway, does anyone know if there is an overhaul manual availible, like the one Steve has got on the homepage for a Dana 60? I'm not too familiar with 1 ton and i'd be great to have a guide to go with the overhaul process. Thanks ya'll.
    CB

<font color=green>"I'm old enough to know better, but I'm still to young to care!"</font color=green>

2. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

I think ScoobyDan is working on downloading an Axle manual for Steve to copy for the site.

See <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Waynes-Toy>Project Mighty Mouse</a> here.
    <font color=blue>Wayne<font color=blue>
    <font color=blue>Happy Trails<font color=blue>

3. SCOOBYDANNN

SCOOBYDANNN 1/2 ton status

i still cant figure out how to do this, i copy the page on a scanner, then i make it a "web ready Pic" but it is still not good enough to read, ive even thought about writing it all down and sending it but then what woud I do w/ pics. Well for what it is worth, there are some exploded views of the 14ff axle and if you need any specific infoe (ie: torque specs, backlash, etc...) pm me and ill let you know.

Sun Desert Offroad <a target="_blank" href=http://4x4.alloffroad.com>4x4.alloffroad.com</a>

It's all fun and games till someone loses an eye!

4. SCOOBYDANNN

SCOOBYDANNN 1/2 ton status

oh yea---look here
    4x4.alloffroad.com

It's all fun and games till someone loses an eye!

5. OFFRDK5

OFFRDK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

The pics look ok. Might try a higher resolution and doing some cropping around the edges. Otherwise looks good.

SK-15
    J**P...it's whats for dinner!
    Roads? Where we're going, we don't need any roads!
    If it wasn't for bad luck I would have no luck at all!!