Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

14 Bolt Rear Brake Line Splitter and bracket: Anyone got a part number???

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by MuddinManny, Dec 23, 2006.

1. MuddinManny

MuddinManny Banned

Man,

This is a real pain in the you know where! I don't know what the proper term is for it, but on the diff cover side of the 14 bolt, there is a junction where the axle brake lines join into the main line coming from the MC. I need to replace that part on my 14 Bolt. I cannot find a diagram for it, and I need the part number. I want new. Can anyone help me? Any GM tech's out there?

I have the other clip: 331416, but I really need this one!

Help!

Manny

2. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

Just go to Napa and get the "T", Then make a bracket out of bar stock.

3. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

If you don't get in an answer in the next few days, bring it back up top in about a week and a half, when I'm home I'll try to look it up for you.

4. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

Try this for the "T"

RAYBESTOS Part # BH36765

5. sandawgk5

sandawgk5 3/4 ton status

When I got my rear flexline it came with the "T" already crimped to the line. I know if you order Procomp braided lines they come with them and I am pretty sure that a vendor on here sells custom length braided lines that are pretty reasonable on price.

Ira

6. cdoggwsu

cdoggwsu 1/2 ton status

I need some info here as well. I just picked up a 14FF that came with the hardlines crimped and cut at the backing plates so I need new hard lines, distribution block (w/ bracket) and I'd like to replace all 3 soft lines with extended/braided lines as well. The backing plates look like they have the newer clip-in style e-brake cable hole if that makes a difference.

I'll probably just order the ORD soft lines with the build in rear dist. block, so I guess all I really need is a source/part # for the rear hard lines. I've been waiting for an e-mail response from inline tube for a couple of days, anyone have their part # or another place to get some nice, tough (preferably stainless and coil-sleeved) hard lines?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
  7. bp71k5

bp71k5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

Weird seeing manny's post at the top.

Inline tube sucks at email. You should just call and order lines over the phone if you can. They make really good products and I've ordered custom rear brake lines from them.