Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

14 bolt u-bolts (not for lift blocks), a Jeep rear bench seat or plastic buckets.

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by TruckNutzDude, Mar 19, 2005.

1. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

I'm taking the 2" blocks out of my rear suspension and need a set of u-bolts to replace the ones I'm taking off. The jeep seat or plastic seats are for my Blazer, the stock seat will not work with all the modificatoins I've done to the cargo area. I'd prefer to pick up the seat if someone is close to Western Mass. Thanks :grin:

p.s. I have the entire blue interior from my '89 for trade/sale if anyone is interested. The seats are somewhat faded but are in very nice shape otherwise. I have all the plastic trim, visors, headliner and the rear side pieces as well.

2. 6.2puller

6.2puller 1/2 ton status

Post on www.neow.org forum. Lots of jeepers in Mass on their. I have a few but I am a couple hours up into NH.

3. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

I wouldn't be opposed to a short drive up into NH. I was planning on going up in June anyways for a trail run with a new organization I've been introduced to. Maybe it was your group? If you don't mind, send me a PM if you have a decent seat so I know how much you'd want for it.
    -Rob-