Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

14B Carrier and D60 Locker

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by BurbLover, Jun 10, 2003.

1. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

I was finally able to purchase my D60 today. Now, I want to put a locker in it.

I am also in search of an open carrier for a 14B.

I currently have an open front and a gov-lock in the rear that I will gladly consider in trade.

Both axles have 4.10 gears. Thanks.

/forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I have an open carrier for sale $40 plus shipping OBO. I figured shippind at about $19. Oh yeah it comes with spiders.

-Brian

3. tlarsw

tlarsw 1/2 ton status

Hey Mark,

I sent you an email. How does Free plus shipping sound? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Hey Tim,

Long time no chat. Let me get back to you in this. If you get a chance, check shipping to 80925. Either that or I'll send you gas $$ & you can drive it down. Patricia & I were actually looking at coming up over the 4th, but she got stuck working on Sat.

Anyway, I have a chance to get an entire 14BFF with an open for $75. I'm thinking of getting it & taking out the open carrier & replacing it with the gov loc that I'm gonna take out of my 14B. Then, once my D60 is in this/next week, I'll have a D44/14BFF set with 4.10's for sale.

Mark
    (SOON TO BE 1-TON /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)