Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

14bff.... 6lug...?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by crazy427, Jul 8, 2004.

1. crazy427

crazy427 1/2 ton status

Yes the unicorn does exist..... [​IMG]
    tonyp's wheel adaptors worked good but i ran into a little trouble tryint o kept my 6lug 16.5 rims. after a litttle modification all is awsome... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

2. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

looks cool man!!!!

now go clean your shop!! hahaha

3. crazy427

crazy427 1/2 ton status

Thanks...../forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gifyeah the diff swap was superclean and easy, it was the 383 i just dropped in that took a couple of days and made a mess. I got some pics in my gallery /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif... /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

4. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

looks great...did you have to open the rim center some? /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

5. crazy427

crazy427 1/2 ton status

yes buy only on the outer edge where the axle sits in, It actually sits flush which is kinda cool. the adaptors worked just like they were supose 2 but unfortuatly they only fit my steel wheels. Becuase the aluminum ones are so much thicker they wouldnt let the axle sit down.nothing a die grinder and a little patience couldnt rectify... /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif