Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

14bff for sale (wash)

Discussion in 'Engine | Tranny | T-case' started by red77blazer, Feb 14, 2005.

1. red77blazer

red77blazer Registered Member

14 bolt and other parts off a 72 motor home, any other parts needed ask.

2. Eric M.

Eric M. 1/2 ton status

CC or SRW? You might want to add the spring perch dimensions and shock location since motor homes are a little odd. Brake size? Price? Gears? Locker or open?

Good Luck,

Eric M.

3. red77blazer

thanks-

havent gotten it out yet, i will ad those measurements when it comes out, more than likely though it will need perches rewelded, i'd re weld it but more than likely wil a k5 with lift the person buying will want to make his/her own calculations for pinion angle(i assume). I havent even got the whhel covers off the tires as i'm just focusing on the engine and trans right now. But if your seriously interested reply and i'll get what i can quickly.

4. eclipse

eclipse 1/2 ton status

Single or dually rearend? And how much?
    I'm in Spokane Washington.

5. red77blazer

its a dually right now but if you need measurements i'll have it out tomorrow-i'm in sequim-near port angeles

6. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Well, I might even be able to help arrange delivery... I have to go up to Vancouver Island this weekend and could come back thru Port Angles to pick it up. Then drop it off when I get over to Spokane in a couple weeks.

That axle is probably going to be a different width than a SRW truck axle (if it is 2-3" wider it would be a bonus though). I think a 1 ton C/C is 63" (too narrow for a pickup/k5/sub), SRW is 66 or 67" and the Van width comes in closer to 69 or 70"?

Spring perches will most likely be 40" apart like on the 1 ton trucks though. Shock mounts are not a big deal to reweld either way.