Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

14BFF My new project

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mini_mull, Nov 9, 2005.

1. mini_mull

mini_mull 1/2 ton status

My friend came over to help my hubby unload the beast, and I told him it was for my blazer. He asked if I get a part with every payment, since I don't own a blazer. :haha: But seriously, if for some reason heck freezes over, and I don't get one, I'll just sell it or stick it under my burb. I figure rebuilding it will give me something to try wrenching more on, and an excuse to buy tools, and a blazer to go on top of it. :D Anyways, it's a 14BFF with 4.10 gears, open. Oh, and it's out of an'85 one ton, so I'll have to move the spring perches. Darn, gonna have to buy a welder and learn to weld. :D

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. BigRed89

BigRed89 1/2 ton status

Sounds like you've got the right attitude for this! :D Good luck with your build!

3. FWP

FWP CRS

Cool. When you have it apart, you might as well shave that puppy. Unless you like hearing "code 14, code 14..." :laugh:

4. mini_mull

mini_mull 1/2 ton status

Thanks!

Thanks for the tip, I was planning on it. I also plan to do disc brakes, maybe chromo, maybe new gears, maybe locker? Haven't decided yet.