Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

14blt ff 3.21 gears, open, good shape***price reduced $50.00***

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by y5mgisi, Mar 29, 2004.

1. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

just like the title says, its a 1 ton 14blt ff out of an 82 4 door long bed SRW pickup. I pulled the cover on it(to check the gears) and every thing looks all nice and in good shape(no shavings and stuff) It is open and the ebake cables are broken but the brakes arnt locked up or any thing like that. ITs up for 50 bucks let me know if your intrested. by the way my zip is 97236 if any ones intrested in shiping /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

2. rcpilot

rcpilot 1/2 ton status

Could be interested... any clue as to shipping cost to 93230 (Hanford, CA)??

3. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

check out my sale list, poss... trade?

4. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Could be interested... any clue as to shipping cost to 93230 (Hanford, CA)??

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you drive up to Redding to meet me? I will be making a trip down that way in a couple weeks and could haul it as far as Redding for some gas money ($50).

5. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

if no one has taken it yet i will but i dont have a way to get it here maybe i could meet up with kenny or if kenny is coming back up to seattle?

6. rcpilot

rcpilot 1/2 ton status

Well Redding is a bit far... 5 hours or so.. I think I'll keep searching locally... thanks for the offer though /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. kennyw

[ QUOTE ]
    if no one has taken it yet i will but i dont have a way to get it here maybe i could meet up with kenny or if kenny is coming back up to seattle?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to seattle this weekend but wont make it down to Portland first (I'm in SE WA). I will possibly be bringing parts back from Redding,CA for uglychevy and might be able to work out picking up the axle and meeting you or Rob at once after that trip... That is if you are not in any hurry.

8. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

i am in no hurry just want one so whenever it is possable let me know what the deal is thanks.
    Rick

9. uglychevyZZ4

*dances a jig* nope, Im in no hurry, its for the scoutt, and thats no hurry a'tall /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif Im in, its up to Rick now /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

10. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

ok so its pending...between you and rick i guess we'll jsut figure out who van get me what the quickest? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif unless you wanna flip a coin or somthin /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.. Mabey yall talk it over and let me know what you think /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

11. uglychevyZZ4

This is an EZ one sukkafoo, who replyed first /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

good call and i realy do need that 203. its a th350 version , ya? so thanks to all others for replying(now that i droped the price 50 bucks /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif) but it looks like me and ugly are in business /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

hey thats cool if he wants it he replied first but if things fall through i am still interested and i also have a 203 sitting in the back yard.

14. uglychevyZZ4

350 version? hell, i dunno, i dunno how to even tell /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif tell me and Ill go look. maybe 4xrick will meet ya 1/2 way and swap for me for the rental of a rototiller /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

15. kennyw

[ QUOTE ]
    350 version? hell, i dunno, i dunno how to even tell /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Count the # of splines on the input. 10 splines is SM465, 27 splines is TH350 and 32 spines is TH400.

16. uglychevyZZ4

u got mail kenny!!!!

17. uglychevyZZ4

change of plansd, you can trade Kenny now, I gave it to him, so he may want the 14FF /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif share and share alike I say /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

ok i will take it for the 50 bucks I dont know what happened there or for sure whats going on now but i want it i want it oops did i repeat myself I want it.

19. uglychevyZZ4

he needs that 203 so i doubt he's gonna sell it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif