Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

14bolt dics brake spacer

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by tweaker, Jan 13, 2005.

1. tweaker

tweaker 1/2 ton status

how much is the 14bolt dics brake spacer just by its self? i already bought a thick 3/8" bracket and the little sleeve spacers seem to be a bad idea for the mud.

thanks
    Dillon Carson

2. tweaker

tweaker 1/2 ton status

3. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Can't do anything with this one right now since I'm at home and all my price info is at the orifice but I can take a look on monday. I'm going to guess that the spacers are about half the kit or a squeeze less since they use a good bit of cutting and a bunch of starts and stops. I'm going to guess $60.00 for the set?

4. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

$60 is good, let us know if you want them.
    Thanks

5. tweaker

tweaker 1/2 ton status

thanks steve and denise. my heart has stop beating so fast, and things are good now. just a little mistake, that BAM. took the cake. your timely responses are the diference in todays market place, and i look forward to further dealings.

thanks
    Dillon Carson:D

6. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

i dont like those spacers either, they see alot of leverage with a small surface area. i know most people probably run them with no problem so there probably fine. i machined my own caliper brackets, they will be bolted to the flange. that moves them inboard .75 in. i machined a aluminum ring spacer that goes between the hub and rotor. studs press thru spacer into hub, there is 16 holes in the ring, 8 for studs & 8 taped to bolt rotor to. all on same bolt circle ofcourse. the bolts holding the rotor will have crimp nuts between the hub lugs for extra hold strength. shouldnt be any problems. i will try and post pictures, but i dont have a digital camera. i can borrow a buds though.:)