Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

14Bolt mini spools

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by speednut, Jan 18, 2001.

1. speednut

speednut Registered Member

Been considering producing mini spools for corp 14B rear axles. Target price is 120-140.00 retail. They will be a drop in replacement for the spiders in any open diff carrier just like a Detroit and will include a new cross shaft. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated..... I have a well equipped
    production Fabrication and Machine jobshop and am always looking to find new products to produce for myself or other companies also...Questions, Ideas? Contact Paul at speednut@ fix.net or 805-544-1037 9-7pt Thanks for the help, Paul

Been doing so much with so little for so long, now I can do anything with nothing

2. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Sold!!!

<font color=blue>Professional <font color=red>JEEP EATER</font color=red>, it's a population control thing.</font color=blue>

3. elkboy

elkboy 1/2 ton status

I have a project Blazer I should have on the road by mid-late March. I would be willing to beta test one for you :-) . I'm planning on giving it a lincoln locker anyway.

4. grtwhite

grtwhite 1/2 ton status

Would be interested for sure. Planning on swapping in a 14bolt ff sometime in the future. Wanted to put a spool in it but didn't know anyone who made em. Was gonna go with a lincoln locker in the rear. So if you start making em I'm sold - J

5. grtwhite

grtwhite 1/2 ton status

Would be interested for sure. Planning on swapping in a 14bolt ff sometime in the future. Wanted to put a spool in it but didn't know anyone who made em. Was gonna go with a lincoln locker in the rear. So if you start making em I'm sold
    -Jay

6. speednut

Got the testing situation handled, but thanks for the offer.. I just want to see if there's enough interest to proceed with making these things

Been doing so much with so little for so long, now I can do anything with nothing

7. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i might be interested in one. keep us informed if you do start making them

s.smith 77blazer lookin 4 mud

8. smp

smp 1/2 ton status

When do you think we can get our hands on one ? Before spring i hope

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://WWW.SMP.COLORADOK5.COM>http://WWW.SMP.COLORADOK5.COM</A>

9. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

One more for a possible user............keep us posted.

<font color=orange>'79 - 406 TPI -<font color=orange> K5#5 - <font color=blue>See it at---&gt;<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.blazzinor.coloradok5.com>http://www.blazzinor.coloradok5.com</A>

10. speednut

If I can get at least 20-25 people comitted to buying them I can have parts ready in 4-6 weeks. I just dont want to go and spend 1500.00 on tooling if I am not sure if I can sell enough to at least pay for some of that. I want one myself so I did all the design work already, but I was hoping not to sit on a bunch of parts and tooling costs.......PM