Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

14FF disc brake conversion kit (brackets, spacers) - second listing

Discussion in 'Suspension | Axle' started by bobsurf, Nov 2, 2005.

1. bobsurf

bobsurf 1/2 ton status

I posted this up a few months back when I was selling everything (including my 73), but I still have the conversion kit. While it does make a great weight to hold down spare pieces of cardboard in my garage, I'm still looking to get rid of it. I think I listed it for $120 last time, but will sell it for $80 now. Feel free to shoot me an email at bobsurf at gmail dot com. I'll try to keep checking in here as well.

THanks.

[​IMG]

2. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

What brand is it?

:laugh:

3. BURB-STYLE

BURB-STYLE Registered Member

Not to be rude but everyone on here knows they can buy brand new kits for like $60. I don't think anyone would pay 80 plus shipping, but good luck.

4. 4wheelattitude

4wheelattitude 1/2 ton status

:eek1: Where can you get these for $60?

5. bobsurf

bobsurf 1/2 ton status

I don't so much think that's rude, but perhaps a bit unnecessary, and possibly even incorrect.

Here's a link to the ORD kit, they sell it for $150 plus shipping.
    http://www.offroaddesign.com/catalog/14FFdisckit.htm

And in my first listing a few months back, some folks pointed out that Blackwidow was coming out with a kit, and selling it for $100.
    http://www.blackwidowperformance.com/14FF_bracket.html

Hence, I figured I should lower the price a bit. You see, I'm not here to try and reap some profits, just make someone a fair deal. And I'm hopefully that the guys on here that bought my 73, 14bolt, brand new wheels and tires would agree.

Regarding what brand it is, I wasn't sure, because I didn't make the original purchase. However, in that original listing, j20m715 and 90blzr were convinced that it was DERBINATOR'S kit, and vouched that they were "beefy and nice".

It looks like 4xcrazy is heading out here this weekend, and will pick them up. So as of now, I'll consider them sold. If something falls through, I'll top the thread.

Thanks guys and gals,
    Bob

6. BURB-STYLE

BURB-STYLE Registered Member

4wheelattitude check the vendors on here DIY4X.com has the same looking ones for 65 sorry i said 60 earlier.

7. pvfjr

pvfjr 1/2 ton status

I think they used to be $60, so you're not insane. They're definitely the ones I'm looking at going with.

8. dodgedude99

dodgedude99 1/2 ton status

9. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

If it's too much for you guys, then don't buy them, and don't worry about it,,,friggin kindergarden crap posting up other sites and places where to get them cheaper... :rolleyes:

you don't like his price,,,move onto the next thread,,,besides, he doesn't have them anymore. :rolleyes: