Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

14FF open carrier....4.56 & lower please

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by thatK30guy, Feb 3, 2004.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Like the subject title says.....

Need the lower geared carriers as my M1008 rear was an empty housing when I bought it. I have an open carrier but its for the 4.10 and higher and I do not want to order the extra-thick gears.

Have money order or Pay Pal ready to go or other parts in trade. Tell me what you need and I will check. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

I'll be picking up a 14 FF with 4:10's in from a van next week. I'll let you know if it's 4:10 higher or lower after I get it home and am able to tear it down.
    Bill

3. thatK30guy

4.10 carriers won't work for what I want to do. I mean they will work but they will require the extra-thick gears which is what I'm trying to avoid.
    If you find the rear to have 4.56 gears in it, then let me know as thats the carrier I need. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

I aske dtoday and it is 4:10 open sorry I couldn't help! Wish I could've returned the favor for helping me out awhile back! I'll keep my eyes open for a 4:56 open carrier though around here!
    Bill

5. thatK30guy

Ok, no problem, Bill! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif