Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

15 x 10 BLACK 8 LUG

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by chevyjeff, May 12, 2004.

1. chevyjeff

chevyjeff 1/2 ton status

Need mfg and part #'s for black powder coated steel rims. Looking for some w/ 3-4" b.s. I had ordered some Bart super truckers but they are out of steel and cant produce some for 2-3 weeks. So I need some other options, and no I dont want to rattle can the white ones.

2. Catman

Catman Registered Member

Go to www.summitracing.com. They have a good selection. I just bought four US Racing wheels from them in black. They look great!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. motofool

motofool 1/2 ton status

4wheelparts.com
    41$ or something each

4. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

4WPW has them. They are called Rockcrawler wheels. I bought mine about 3 years ago.

5. chevyjeff

chevyjeff 1/2 ton status

4wpwh wont order them anymore unless you specifically get a 2" b.s. and are ridiculous on price. Us wheel is out of stock and same time frame as barts I have found one brand unique brand by cragar but I cant find a b.s. dimension listed.

6. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

did you call or check online?
    I know the prices online or more expensive.

7. GMC

GMC 1/2 ton status

I bought 2 wheels for my D60 from 4wheelparts 15 x 10, 8-lug with 2.5" bs sent to my doorstep for around $90. They were the white ones, I painted them black. There going to get beat up anyway so I didn't want them powdercoated so I can fix them easier.

8. Triaged

Triaged 1/2 ton status

Also look into Eaton's from National tire and wheel. I got mine in 15x10 w/ 3.5" BS in BLACK /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

9. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I took for brand new FWPW wheels out of the box and painted them black.

10. ugly_blazer

ugly_blazer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Go to www.summitracing.com. They have a good selection. I just bought four US Racing wheels from them in black. They look great!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, I also just bought some wheels from Summit, US Wheel brand. They are really nice wheels for a cheap price. Also, $8.95 handling charge and FREE /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gifshipping.

I ordered some bart wheels once - NEVER AGAIN! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif. Three were the same and one was different, it had the valvestem in a different location. I ordered white wheels but for some reason got chrome wheels that were painted white. Half of the paint has fallen off anf they look horrible.

11. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

buy white, paint black!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif

12. ugly_blazer

ugly_blazer 1/2 ton status

Here are some wheels at Summit . They are painted, not powder coated though. 4.125 back spacing.