Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

$15 York air compressor

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by OrangeCrushK10, Feb 1, 2003.

1. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

Yep, $15 down at sidewinder auto salvage (north end of denver impound lot). And they even gave a 30 day guarantee! If it doesn't work, I just bring it back to the salvage yard with the receipt and I can go pull another for free.

There was atleast 3-4 other York compressors there incase anyone wants to go nab one. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Highlander

Highlander 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the info, what part of Arvada do you live in may I ask ?

Eric

3. OrangeCrushK10

For the moment I'm in the north end of Olde Town just off of Old Wadsworth stayign with a friend. I've been looking for a new place so all my stuff is in storage, I decided that I NEED a garage, so I moved out of my old apartment.

4. rebelk5frk

rebelk5frk 1/2 ton status

What kind of vehicles were they in? Always looking for more possible cars to find them in. So far I haven't seen any at the junkyards around here. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

5. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

late 70's to early 80's volvoes /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Highlander

Highlander 1/2 ton status

I Work over by you our shop is next door to the hobby store.
    I know what you mean about a Garage I live in a Apt off 20th and Simms it suck's but for the time being I'll live with.

Eric

7. OrangeCrushK10

yep, late 70's early 80's Volvos. There's hordes of them in junk yards. Just find a volvo, pop the hood and on the driver's side front of the engine you'll see the power steering pump.

Now, it will be pretty obvious from there. Look directly under the power steering pump, there will either be nothing or a big dirty box looking thing. You want the big dirty box looking thing, that's the York.

If there's a different a/c, one of the longer cylindrical looking ones, you've got too new a volvo.

Hope that helps! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And that's about 5 blocks south of me, Highlander! Real close. You can probably spot me driving around if you watch, the big orange truck is pretty blatent, hee hee /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif