Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

15x8 6 lug rims and 35 inch tires/ also gears and hub parts.

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by chulisohombre, Dec 11, 2003.

1. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

i got 5 A.R rims and six tires.4 tires are bald but usable and are kelly super sport mud terrain tires.2 are bfg at with about 1/4 tred.if you pm me your email i can give pics of the rims and tires.100 dollars takes all.i also have 3.73 gears for dana 44 if anyone is interested.50 bucks plus 20 shipping.they are in perfect shape with bearings case and spiders.i have also a 72 blazer hub spindle and bearing combo.50 bucks plus ride also.i can accept paypal or money orders for payment.ask any questions by pm.i am on here every night just about.thanx

2. 72beater

72beater 1/2 ton status

Re: 15x8 6 lug rims and 35 inch tires

interested in gears,any pics of them and wheels?
    Thx,
    Ernest

3. chulisohombre

Re: 15x8 6 lug rims and 35 inch tires

i dont have any pics but they are running take out from my 72.i changed to 410 gears. otherwise these gears would still be running in my truck.they are low milage as this truck is from cali and was only used when 4 bying in the sand and desert.the truck originally has 80000 miles on the rest of the drivetrain,so i think that the front gears probably only 15000 at most.it cames with the center section,bearings,and some shims i have left over from my install. i forgot to mention i didnt want to ship the rims and tires.im looking for a local person to pick those up.let me know about the gears though.

4. chulisohombre

5. chulisohombre

ttt please buy theese