Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

16.5x10 or 9.75 rims (5) if you got em

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by 4xfreak, Dec 9, 2002.

1. 4xfreak

4xfreak Registered Member

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gifI need some 16.5 x10 or 9.75 rims. I don't care if they are mismatched painted chromed dirty scratched. My truck has a $25.00 paint job for christ sake, if I wanted a show truck I would have bought a two wheeler. Any help guys and gals /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. K10ANDYKHAMNIC

K10ANDYKHAMNIC 1/2 ton status

i have a set of 4 16.5 x9.75 rims and some 33s to go with , if interested . im in so cal the bottom like on the mexi border.

3. PetaKane

PetaKane 1/2 ton status

I've got 2 brand new 16.5x9.75" black Rockcrawler wheels. $50 plus shipping they are yours.

4. K10ANDYKHAMNIC

reply to the other guy , i dont want em and he will never know if ya dont /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. PetaKane

PetaKane 1/2 ton status

Oops. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I didn't even notice he wanted a set of 5. Sorry, I'll mind my own business now /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

6. K10ANDYKHAMNIC

no please do mind my business i have too much and im always forgettng everything haha . i was just saying that since you replied to me i got the e mail , not him . but im sure you knew that and im just beating a dead horse 305 ? hahah anyway yeah .... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

7. 4xfreak

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif hey still got those rims? I am definitely interested /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. 4xfreak

33's /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif nothing under 35 for me. But definitely interested in the rims /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Are the tires useless? If not have them dismounted and keep them, and then we can definitely talk about the rims since shipping is such a F#%$@NG hassle /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Let me know what you think.

9. K10ANDYKHAMNIC

WELLL they arent all even mounted so i just have to gather them alll up i guess . i think one rim is kinda questionable but ill sandblast the rusty parts and check it out real good . $100 for all 4 plus ship ? if too much lemme know ,its not firm ....how about some military 37s for them ?