Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

18 for 18

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Paxx, Oct 21, 2003.

1. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

Well it has been 14 days since I got home from my Vegas/Moab trip with my new k5 and it's been 14 days of straight wheeling /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif And no not just hitting a dirt road and calling it off-roading. It doesn't count unless you have to lock it in

I've been averaging about 2hrs a day /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I just can't get enough. It has even been a bit of a cure for ck5 fever. (you know where you spend 4hrs a night reading posts)

In all the wheeling that I've done I haven't gotten stuck yet /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif but I have pulled out a couple of trucks, one chev w/4" of lift and 35's and a BIG dodge cummins on 39.5's all with my little stock jimmy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Just thought that I would share with you all. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif See ya later it's time to make it 15 for 15 now /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

~Max

2. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Re: 14 for 14

Looks like you have an even worse fever now. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Have fun though. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    -Harrison

3. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    It has even been a bit of a cure for ck5 fever. (you know where you spend 4hrs a night reading posts)

[/ QUOTE ]

4 hours a night?!?!?!

Pfff, LIGHTWEIGHT! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

15 for 15 now /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

I'm running out of new places to go quick though /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

6. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: 15 for 15

Max you are AWESOME!

You have enough enthusiasm for about 100 of us! It was fun seeing you at BB03.....like a kid in Disneyland. Your woman seemed really into it also, and I'm sure that makes it all that much sweeter. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

ha ha thanks man /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Moab was better though, I didn't have to wait 4hrs to get on a ride /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And not that it really matters but Kohl isn't my girlfriend, just a good friend of mine. But it really was great that she was so into it. We had the time of our lives. She already made me promise to bring her back next year /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

well im jelous, i havent done any real wheeling since i got back. just pismo.

when next year rolls around if shes still not your girlfriend, put in a good word for me????? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

I think you had enough fun with the Blazer now.

Better start working on it. BB'04 is going to be around before you know it, and the guy with the lowest truck has to write a 10-page report..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

lol does that mean I have to write a report for BB03 'cause I think I won that title this year.

Oh and ducttape, I'll throw a good word in for ya /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

17 for 17 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. morphed86k10

morphed86k10 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    17 for 17

[/ QUOTE ]

And no breakage? I can't manage (17*2.5) hours of wheeling and not at least shred a tire or something...

12. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

You do the wrong kind of fourwheeling then. Breaking stuff sucks. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

13. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

Well I did come out to a flat tire in the morning after a night of mudding /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

(oh and 18 now /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif)