Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1967 Ford Pickup forsale PICS

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Jeremy_C, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Just like the title says, 1967 Ford pickup forsale. Shortwheel base. 2x4.

Interior:

The interior has been professionally redone. Seat has been re-upholstered. The dash, and door's have been repainted. Looks as good as any i've ever seen.

Body:

The body is in pretty good shape. The bed looks almost brand new. Its defitanly been put on latley. No rust holes what so ever. No dents.

Motor:

It has a big block, the owner said it had a 460 Big block police interceptor in it, but i've not ran the numbers to confirm. It has a Slap shifter inside.Auto trans. Not sure of the trans type, or rear-end.

Overall condition:

This truck needs alittle tinkering work to be a great truck. Just little tinkering stuff i dont have time to do. It needs the passenger side tail light wired up. The wires are there they are just cut. It needs winshield wiper blades.

I'm asking 1200 for it. The body its self is worth 800. If somebody would put less then a summer's work into it, it has the potential of being a SHARP truck.

I do Except Trades, let me know what ya got. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I can get pictures, i just dont have any as of yet. Shoot me a Pm or an email if your interested. Pcross@highland.net /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Re: 1967 Ford Pickup forsale

TTT

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

dont happen to maybe want to trade at least the rolling body for a nice blue 92 cutlass supreme sl sport that needs the 3.1L heads(aluminum) replaced with another pair ?
    heads are 100 bucks for a good pair of these heads in yards around here, i know of some right now for that price
    im looking to maybe trade the car to someone who will put a set of ehads on it i dont have time to or i would, the car ran and drove a few weeks ago before the timing chain broke completely, it ran great, i already replaced the chain set so far. so the heads are next now.
    my first truck was a 69 f-100 with a 68 front clip, they have the old heavier(truck) casting 9" axle under them

lemme kn0ow if you know anyone who would trade a RWD car or a truck of some kind for soemthing like this cutlass
    no cracked glass or dents or bubbling in paint or anything like that except for some of that infamous paint peel on the hood only.
    would be an easy 2200 minimum dollar car by only spending the 100 in heads that it that it needs

thanks

4. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

I'll keep ya in mind.

I'm open to trades, other vehicles, Jeeps, Guns, Lift Kits, Body parts(fenders, etc) Not arms and legs.

If i dont sell it i'll end up fixing it up and not wanting to sell it. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

5. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

TTT again...make me an offer on this /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

6. 3car

3car 1/2 ton status

where are you located?

7. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

North East Tennessee. Right on the TN/KY border. Its about 70 miles north of Knoxville.

8. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

PICS ADDED! Check out my webshots.

9. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

I will trade for Complete 4inch lift kits. Various Body Parts, a built up 350. Stereo Equipment, Subs, Amps, CD Players.

Let me know what you have, i'd really trade around on stuff then flat out sell it. I'm open to offers. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Lift my truck and its yours. Complete lift kit, everthing i need to lift it, and you help me lift it. Its YOURS. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

11. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

TTT again.

Clicky /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

TTT

Will trade.......Let me know what ya got!