Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1970 C30 dually cab and chassis for sale(pic)

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by rjfguitar, Jan 21, 2005.

1. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

'70 C30 dually cab and chassis. Target master 350 with 50,000 miles. Carter AFB carb. Factory 4 spd manual, I think it's an SM 420, not sure. 10 lug eaton rear, 5 lug front. Rough cab but decent interior parts. Flatbed and welder is not included but the FB could be for the right price. Custom bumper with tire carrier. Willing to part out.

Make offer!

Bobby, 209-495-1212
    Modesto, California
    [​IMG]

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

What is the measurement from back of the cab to the center of the rear axle? I'm looking for a cab chassis to put a service body on but I need the longer of the two standard 1 tons. How much do you want for the truck? I'd be most interested in it without the motor as well.

3. rjfguitar

I can go and get a measurement for you. The cab needs some work, just to let you know. I can remove the engine/transmission, that is no prob.

4. rjfguitar

I got to looking at it again today and it would take a LOT of work to make it even close to road worthy. The cab is pretty much rusted out and we have no title to it. Frame, suspension, drivetrain is fine but would prefer to just sell as parts...unless you want the project. I will go for cheap!

5. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I can get another cab around here if the chassis is the right length :thumb: I just need to know what it measures between the back of cab and rear axle approximately. There is close to 20" difference between the two standard wheelbases so if your a couple inches off it would not hurt anything. And cheap without the motor/tranny is good :grin:

6. LucasJ03

LucasJ03 1/2 ton status

Grill?

How much would you sell the grill and headlights set up? Would you ship to 80525?

Thanks
    Lucas